I'm the Creative Technology Lead at BBH Asia Pacific Singapore. I am a creative and production hybrid who loves pop culture and understand the business of advertising, marketing, and branding.
I always aim to take a creative, strategic and people-centric view of how to connect people to ideas/brands. I'm a master in the different kinds of mediating technologies and social media platforms that can best be used to make engaging experiences and connection.
I was apart of a founding member of a tech start up that was acquihired by Google.
I love tinkering with toys and I'm a 90s Nostalgia buff. Off work, I try to skate, and I spend time mentoring young female creatives and tech startups.
In the press
AD AGE Road to Cannes 2018 : Creatives You Need To Know
The Everyday People of Singapore : Word on the Street - Dillah Zakbah
New York Post : Men finally get a chatbot to help them talk to feminists
Simply Communicate : How to improve internal comms and be creative
Crowd Sourcing Week : #ifiwereaminister website shows what Singaporeans really think
Thoughts of Real Singaporeans : GE2015 #ifiwereminsiter
- The Codette Project : Judge for Singapore's First Only Tech for Good Hackathon
- Women In Tech Singapore : Moonshot Challenge - Making an impact with Creative & Technology
- Mesh Minds Singapore : From Selfies to Virtual Reality - How Technology is changing the art world.
- GIF FEST Singapore : Gif and the Art of Story telling.
- Precious Communications Singapore : Kick ass in Creative Tech like the Kardashians
- Yumin Primary School Outreach Program : What it takes to be a Creative Technologist
- Tate Singapore : The Chance The Rapper way of Kicking Ass in Creative Technology
Web Summit Lisbon, Portugal : Women in Tech Roundtable
Associated Press Workshop Bangkok, Thailand : Changing Trends of News Content and Media
TedX You Singapore : Freedom of Speech through Social Media #ifiwereminister
The Story of Creative photography exhibition - New York